Tile flooring is great because it doesn't hold as much dirt as carpet. However, one of the problems with tile is keeping the grout clean. Dirt and grime can smudge the surface of tile floors and settle into the grout lines. Cleaning tile requires a lot of elbow grease and expensive products. That's why you hire professionals with the proper equipment to give you a helping hand. At Imbue Cleaning Solutions LLC we can give you the deep clean that your tile needs with our 6-step process.
1. Inspect and test a small section of tile
2. Apply non-harmful chemicals
3. Scrub tile and grout with brush or machine
4. Use a turbo hard surface wand tool to rinse and extract dirt
5. Mop the floor to neutralize it
6. Seal tile and grout so floors are stain resistant (Optional)
See why clients in Augusta, Grovetown, Evans, and Martinez, GA trust our 6-step process to make their tile look brand new.